We procure products, which are fit for their intended purpose and which, therefore, meet and enhance customer expectations:
- Establishing a clear understanding of our customers’ expectations of DFP Ltd as a supplier.
- Ensuring we have the resources to meet customers’ expectations as a condition of accepting orders.
- Ensuring that, at every stage in procurement, formal checking procedures are carried out and any necessary corrective actions taken.
- Ensuring that everyone within DFP Ltd has a clear understanding of quality and that the preventions of poor quality are more profitable than its detection and corrections.
- Ensuring everyone within DFP Ltd understands that they have a very important part to play in the achievement of quality and that the senior management team provides the training and resources necessary to meet this objective.
- Ensuring ISO 9001:2015 quality assurance procedures are used as a benchmark